This new release contains several new features, lots of improvements (see below for a partial list) and many fixes, provided free-of-charge to our existing customers..
Official Support for NDI 3.0
NDI 3.0 is now officially supported for improved image quality, performance and compatibility.
Support for the Stalker Pro II Sports Radar Gun
The Key-Value data source can now directly receive real-time speed measurements from the Stalker Pro II Radar via serial connection. Invaluable for broadcasters of baseball, tennis, or other sports.
Major Improvements and Fixes
- Key-Value and XML/JSON data sources now support custom HTTP headers, thus HTTP Basic Authentication.
- New Input Format setting for Key-Value and XML/JSON data sources allows data retrieval from web servers that do not correctly report HTTP content type.
- CW Remote Control Protocol has been enhanced with new commands, including those that provide Grid Controller and Data Source related functionality.
- Built-in web server. Very useful for web pages with custom user interfaces for remote control.
- A random number generation function has been added to the CharacterWorks Expression Language (CWEL).
- Reduced latency for Decklink and NDI outputs.
- Several new sample projects and layers in the CW library.